- Lilly for Target: A Winning Game Plan
- What We’re Listening To Wednesday: 26 March 2014
- The Fabulist, Week Two
- Review of Divergent
- The Voice judges loved her, and then…
- Sneak Peak: 2015 Lilly Pulitzer Agendas
- Behind the Scenes: Kim and Kanye’s Vogue Photo Shoot
- Review: EOS Lip Balm
- Review: New show The Fabulist
- Recipe: Red Velvet Waffles with Fat-Free Cream Cheese Glaze
Easter Egg Inspired
Looking for a little inspiration before you start decorating Easter eggs this year? Check out these swoon-worthy eggs from looks we found on Pinterest:
Traditionally-dyed eggs are taken to the next level with this metallic gold leaf treatment, that’s so easy anybody can do it!
We love these decoupaged Easter eggs. Not we’re not promising they’re easy (we’ve not tried to make them), but they sure are nice to look at!
We’re not sure who thinks of these things, but we love these melted crayon eggs. What a fun, easy way to decorate!
Here’s a fun striped option we love too!
These speckled eggs are not only adorable, but every easy to make!
And for those looking for the easiest, yet still pretty option, here are bright rainbow eggs done the easy way.